The Adega Pedra do Lagar, recently rebuilt, in order to provide conditions of comfort and well being, maintains in its architecture the characteristics of the traditional houses of the parish. It has got two floors.
On the upper floor there are: - A living room with a bed sofa and television; - Two bed rooms, each one with double bed and private bathroom. - On the ground floor there are: - A fully equipped kitchen with dishes, stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and toaster; - A bathroom; - A laundry with washing machine; - A placeholder for the manufacture of the wine is also available on this floor, and if the time is appropriate, you can enjoy the works of the harvest. - A balcony from where you can enjoy the beauty and grandeur of both, the sea and the countryside.
-In the backyard there is also a large outdoor space where you can enjoy the landscape, make a good barbecue or simply relax.
The Summer House, Adega Velha, is a nice rustic house made of basalt, at the seaside. Despite its small size, it offers all the comforts for a vacation of dream. It comprises a double bedroom on the upper floor. On the ground floor it has got a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom. On the terrace you can enjoy a magnificent view over the sea which is right there, or prepare and enjoy a good barbecue in a completely and quiet atmosphere.
The Casa da Vigia was completely rebuilt with all the comfort conditions while maintaining a traditional architecture.
The house has two apartments. Upstairs has a T2 with:
- A bedroom with double bed and a private bathroom;
- a bedroom with twins bed and private bathroom;
- a additional bathroom;
- a kitchen and living room
- a studio with a bedroom with two single beds, kitchenette, sitting area with TV and private bathroom;
- a laundry room (common to both floors).
The Casa da Vigia has a recreational area and a outdoor dinning and a panoramic view of the town.
The Casa da Figueirinha Was registered as Local Accommodation by the Regional Directorate of Tourism with the number 2094AL, in 2018. In the reconstruction of this building it was maintained its traditional architecture but the interior spaces were reorganized in order to create more comfort for the guests.
On the upper floor there are:
- a kitchen with living room;
- a bathroom with shower;
- a bedroom with double bed;
- a bedroom with two single beds that can be used together or separated;
- two large terraces for a recreational area and a outdoor dinning;
- a barbecue to preparate deliciouse grills;
- a laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and iron.